Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Quick Comment : Markets down - Time to catch this flight?

A very quick one. AirAsia has been a stock I have been eyeing - Great management, a Business I understand, slightly high debt and I believe it can keep growing. (think LCCT 2 and more routes)

So, yesterday, it dropped 17 cents because of rising oil prices due to the crisis in Libya. Is it time to catch this flight or is there further downside on oil?

I say wait. The middle east unrest story is still unfolding but this is a great time to get ready to pull the trigger on certain purchases.

This is one crisis that may be a great opportunity but the problem is no one can really tell how far it can get. So, for now, I shall wait and see.

Further reads :


http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2011/02/22/staring-trouble-in-the-face.aspx - S&P valuations are at the very least historic averages so be more selective in your picks.


No comments:

Post a Comment